Welcome to Aqua Chiffon! My specialty is taking castoffs found at thrift stores, on craigslist and at flea markets and giving them a facelift and hopefully a new life. I have a wide variety of finished projects as well as some purely vintage finds for sale. Feel free to look around!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiles

The previous owners left a bunch of leftover 4x4 tiles that were used throughout the house.  I used them to make the numbers on my wall clock.

So I've taken a bunch more, printed out some photos I took and put them on the tiles.  I had a hard time figuring out what color to edge them with.  Naturally, I think everyone's favorite color is teal or aqua, but I decided I should be a little more neutral.

Aren't they cute?  And they're already pre-drilled if you want to hang them on the wall.  They even have felt on the back.  Very fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment