Welcome to Aqua Chiffon! My specialty is taking castoffs found at thrift stores, on craigslist and at flea markets and giving them a facelift and hopefully a new life. I have a wide variety of finished projects as well as some purely vintage finds for sale. Feel free to look around!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drawer doll house

I saw this project online and just had to try it.  You take two drawers, put them back to back, and turn them into a doll house!  I did this in a weekend.  My first windows and door and exterior stuff looked TERRIBLE.  I tried to make them whimsical, but they seemed more like a kindergartner did them.  So I found some pictures online and printed them off.  MUCH better.



Now I'm hot for more drawers.  These just had a flat front which made the roof a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment