Welcome to Aqua Chiffon! My specialty is taking castoffs found at thrift stores, on craigslist and at flea markets and giving them a facelift and hopefully a new life. I have a wide variety of finished projects as well as some purely vintage finds for sale. Feel free to look around!



Monday, July 4, 2011

Variety is the spice of life

I've been branching out from the wine bottles and adding a little variety to my inventory.  I'm trying to decide whether I have enough wares for a booth at the flea. 

Suitcase becomes cat bed

Cake stands and tiered servers

I'm told these will be dishwasher safe in a week.

Except the ones made with real china, naturally.

Knickknack nooks.

Everybody needs a little secret box.


Mug hooks and a pair of knickknack shelves.

Frames become trays.




Hoop groups

Shell plaques.

These turned out so cute, I may make some for myself.


Some finished hurricane bottles



I have loads more.  This is just a sample.

And some finished vases





I haven't settled on prices for anything at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment