Welcome to Aqua Chiffon! My specialty is taking castoffs found at thrift stores, on craigslist and at flea markets and giving them a facelift and hopefully a new life. I have a wide variety of finished projects as well as some purely vintage finds for sale. Feel free to look around!



Friday, October 15, 2010

A couple smaller items

Here's a couple fun things I made from various candlestands.  The plantstand is for my hoya Stix who was given to me for my first dance recital many moons ago.



I had a couple of those wrought iron candlestands too that I glued plates to.  I think they would work great on a buffet or covered with holiday cookies or something. 



 That's real Wedgewood china.  Don't tell my mother.  Currently for sale on Pittsburgh craigslist for $20.

This next one is similar but has autumn-colored plates and pivots. It is also currently for sale on Pittsburgh craigslist for $15.



This is something I made for myself out of a miniature display.  I love, love, love it.  It is not for sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment