Welcome to Aqua Chiffon! My specialty is taking castoffs found at thrift stores, on craigslist and at flea markets and giving them a facelift and hopefully a new life. I have a wide variety of finished projects as well as some purely vintage finds for sale. Feel free to look around!



Friday, January 7, 2011

The Castle - finished

The castle is finished (enough) and was well received both by my daughter and by my brothers who used to play with it in the Before stage.  I used matte Mod Podge to apply sheets of printed out stone and wood patterns.  I also printed out shields, lanterns, and other fun things.  The characters are Budkins and a green dragon from my older brother (because every castle should have a dragon to keep the knights from getting lazy).  This was an extremely fun project but put all other projects on hold for a time, so it's time to get back to business.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment